Coverings for Problem Teeth
Although sometimes used for cosmetic dentistry, dental crowns can also help with particular dental issues that might otherwise go untreated. Using this tooth-shaped cap, a tooth can be covered to do more than just restore its shape, size, or appearance. It can also protect and offer strength to a damaged tooth.
Crowns are used for:
- Protecting weak teeth damaged by decay or other dental problems
- Restoring broken or worn down teeth that have little support available
- Covering a tooth that carries a large filling to ensure the tooth stays intact
- Holding dental bridges in place to ensure the gap created by missing teeth is secure
No matter what your dental issue is that requires a crown, our staff at Complete Dental, formerly known as Willston Dental Center, can help you. All procedures are done in the same office, so you don’t have to worry about needing a referral to a separate office. Call our Falls Church dentist office at (703) 237-4521.
Why Choose Us?
- Cutting Edge Office
- Accepts Most Insurance
- Convenient Location and Hours
- Complete Dental Care in One Office
- Same Day Emergency Service Available